A Taste of My Tasteless Life : Being A Potato

Have you ever considered that your life is just full of uninteresting shit that's somehow collided in one hot mess?

Welcome to my life.

As the main character, i would like to first make a toast to all of you potatoes out there to rise and be strong. I mean life will only get shittier but that's the charm of it. 

Let me introduce myself, i'm a self-proclaimed potato. If you're not familiar with my kind, well, that means you need to get out more darling. There're a lot of us out there, if you don't have at least one potato friend, oof, i can't tell you how much you missed out. We, potatoes, are a proud introvert with a dash of extrovert glitter. At times when we're feeling adventurous and not tired all the time, we go all out. But, don't even think or try to ask us to do something when we're in the mood of Netflix&Snacks. That's just straight up rude.

As a potato person, i'm obviously a homebody. I like to be alone and doing shit by myself. My favorite thing to do alone? Listening to music and throw some smexy dance moves. Of course, alone, not visible to the world, safe and protected from the cruel cruel world. I like to feel like a curvy and guitar like potato. I mean who wouldn't?

I will also mention my lack of motivation in working out. If potatoes are working out too hard, it could be a possibility for them to transform into french fries or juicy avocados, it's a matter of genetics. Since i'm a proud potato, i'm not ashamed of what i am.

Being a potato means that sometimes you don't get too many attention from those around you. You're undeniably tasty, lovable and sometimes feisty, but people still prefers french fries over potatoes. I have a lot of french fries friends. The problems of being a french fries is a lot. You're just too loved that sometimes you just needed a break from all the pressures that the life gave you. I am a good friend so i tend to be there for them listening to what's bothering them. I couldn't relate to them talking about their dates, their responsibilities, and their concern. 

Let me explain why is that.

French fries are good looking, potato? Not even close. They're savory and sometimes salty, whereas potato, is just a bland and dirty. It's true that french fries comes from potato, but not all of them made it. Therefore potatoes are not in demand. Since they're 'unpopular', the concerns they have are much different. So they just listens while thinking 'Why the fuck is my life so tasteless?'.

The answers will be, because you're a potato.



Comments

Popular Posts