Words Left Unsaid : Hey Senor!


Hey, Senor!
              I’m just going to say sorry in advance because what you’re about to read might be the cheesiest shit you’ve ever read.
              Remember when you said that you like her but that time it’s different? You said that it was something you’ve never felt before. Well, that honestly sums up this letter. It’s my feelings for you.
I like you and it’s something I’ve never felt before.
              You see, all this years I’ve liked a considerable amount of guys. Some were jerks, some were pretty decent. But there’s one thing they all have in common, it didn’t felt real. Actually there was one guy that almost stole my heart. He’s nice, pretty handsome, caring, a good listener, and overall just a nice person. He somehow blew my heart every time we had a conversation. I had such a good time treated like a special girl. He almost asked me to be his girlfriend. Despite all of the things he had done for me, I had to back off a little at a time.
You might ask ‘why on earth are you telling this to me’, because it’s you who stopped me from developing those feelings for that guy. It’s how our conversation always made me geek out like crazy, how when we talk we always find a way to talk shit about each other but laugh after it like nothing happened, how we always had something to talk about, how our interest is just so similar, and how you are as a person.
I’ve said this before, this feelings are indeed different. It felt real. It’s not really relevant for you because obviously it’s me who felt it, but I would say it’s that kind of feeling when you’re presented with a good movie and you’ve been working out theories about this movie and turns out you’re right? That kind of feeling, that satisfaction and that tingling of knowing that it’s real.
I’m going to state my point one more time, I like you and it’s real.
I want you to know that you’re a fine guy. You’re also pretty attractive, because there’s plenty of girls said so to me. You are a good person, a good brother, a good son, a good friend, and a good companion. You deserved to be loved, by whoever and whenever.
I hoped for us to be more than friends. You didn’t need to feel pity for me. If you’re not down for it, I’m going to respect your decision. I thought it would be a fun ride if we did become something special. I’ll wait for your answer.

                                                                                                                                                Adios, Senor



Your awesome friend, Fayza

Comments

Popular Posts